Last week, Civilization VI: Leader Pass was announced, a new season pass that adds 18 new playable leader variants to Civilization VI. The first DLC pack - Great Negotiators - is available now
The Great Negotiators Pack: Put your diplomatic skills to the test with the Great Negotiators Pack. It includes Abraham Lincoln (United States), Queen Nzinga Mbande (Congo) and Sultan Saladin (Arabia).
News about the leaders in Civilization 6
Abraham Lincoln catapulted the United States into the industrial age and led the Union to victory in the American Civil War. His new abilities underscore these accomplishments, as does his Union Keeper agenda, which causes him to only like civilizations with the same government type.
New Ability: Declaration of Emancipation
- (Base Game) Industrial areas and their buildings grant +2 Amenity, but Plantations grant -1 Amenity.
(DLCs Rise and Fall & Gathering Storm) Industrial Areas grant +3 Loyalty per turn, but Plantations grant -2 Loyalty.
- (Base game) Players receive a free melee unit after constructing industrial zones and their buildings. The free unit does not require any resources to create and maintain; the unit gains +5 combat strength.
- (DLCs Rise and Fall & Gathering Storm) Players receive a free melee unit and amenity after constructing industrial zones and their buildings. The free unit does not require any resources to create and maintain; the unit gains +5 combat strength.
Queen Nzinga Mbande (Congo) Given her experience with the Portuguese, it is very fitting that Nzinga Mbande has the agenda of decolonization. As such, she likes civs that stay on one continent rather than civs with cities on multiple continents.
New Ability: Queen of Ndongo and Matamba
- +5 combat strength against civilizations whose capital is on another continent.
- Trade routes with civs on the same home continent get +20% yield, but all others -15%.
The existing Civilization VI leader Vizier Saladin can construct religious buildings for a fraction of the usual faith cost and dislikes leaders affiliated with other religions. Sultan Saladin, on the other hand, receives bonuses to his combat and religious units, and dislikes leaders who are at war with followers of his religion.
New ability: The Victorious
- +100% flank and support bonus for all all combat and religious units.
For those who already own or are purchasing Civilization VI Anthology on Steam for Windows PC/Mac or Epic Games Store for Windows PC, the Civilization VI: Leader Pass is included at no additional cost. Civilization VI: Leader Pass will also be available separately on Steam, Epic Games Store, Mac App Store and iOS.
Last updated on 3.02.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API