Even in the distant past, children were the future. Heirs and protégés secured the wealth and prestige of a royal family and carried on the legacy created over centuries through careful education and child rearing. Now Wards & Wardens brings more depth and interactivity to this crucial part of surviving Crusader Kings III.
In Wards & Wardens, players experience dozens of new events related to childhood, parenthood and education, including the complicated situations that can arise with a young ruler on the throne.
Crusader Kings III: Wards & Wardens includes:
- Events in the field of child education.
- Attending universities for adults.
- Further events for the personality development of children.
- Hostage events for strange children who are housed in the players' yard.
- Child-rearing events with courtiers, including a new court office, wet nurse.
- Child regency events serve to train or depose rulers who have not yet reached adulthood.
- Four new music tracks
The package also includes a free update for all Crusader Kings III players with a new hostage system, the new Eccentric character trait, a new event type and new animations.
Crusader Kings III: Wards & Wardens is now available from all major online retailers at the recommended retail price of 4,99 euros.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 7.12.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.