Let The Games Begin! Good Shepherd Entertainment and Artificer have released Showgunners, an explosive turn-based tactics game set in a dystopian future reality TV vision.
The homage to classics from film and television such as American Gladiators, RoboCop and The Running Man can be purchased now on Steam, GOG.com and the Epic Games Store for €28.99. A free demo for Showgunners is available on Steam.
|Nintendo Switch console (OLED model) The Legend of Zelda: Tears... *||328,92 EUR||Buy|
The Showgunners – Deluxe Edition is also available from today and costs 41.73 euros. The Deluxe Edition includes the game, an exclusive "Neon Justice Skin" for Scarlett, a digital copy of the soundtrack and a digital art book of the game.
In the society of the future, scarred by extreme income inequality and climate change, one show has taken the crowds by storm! The desperate contestants fight for their chance at glory - but they have to get out of the arena alive.
As a contestant with a purpose of your own, you must lead your team, face off against hordes of heavily armored enemies, find life-saving sponsorship packages, and survive particularly nasty directed surprises if you want to win.
Showgunners Game Features:
• A Classic Revenge Story: Experience action in an over-the-top version of American Gladiators in a world inspired by sci-fi epics like RoboCop, Escape from New York and The Running Man.
• Become a reality TV legend: Laugh in the face of death and become a star. Increase your fame, grow your fanbase, and sign sponsorship deals to unlock special rewards that will be extremely helpful on your way to victory.
• Challenging Strategy Gameplay: The campaign features tactically challenging battles across various handcrafted levels that will challenge your skills.
• Create the perfect squad: You can choose from a wide range of classes for your team members, each with their own skill trees, and equip each member with powerful weapons, implants and helpful items. Level up characters and discover unique synergies that can save your ass.
• Survive the entertainment industry of the future: Face off against unscrupulous, armed-to-the-teeth rivals and stay vigilant – the game officials love to break the rules to boost ratings!
• Let the fans decide your fate in Twitch mode: In Twitch mode¹, streamers can bring their audience into the carnage by having the community as showrunners vote on events in real-time. Will the fans help out when it matters most, or will they choose to create chaos and ruin their loved ones?
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 23.09.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.