Paradox Interactive today announced that Voice of the People, a new immersion pack for Victoria 3, will be released on May 22nd, 2023.
In a century of dramatic political upheaval, many world leaders have had to contend with influential and charismatic figures, dynamic political actors who actively promoted social and economic progress or who sought to resist the currents of history in favor of tradition.
Voice of the People
Voice of the People challenges players to confront some of history's greatest political insurgents. It focuses on the new Agitator system, which adds dozens of historical figures who broke with convention and built political power through the sheer power of their personality. Players can meet intellectuals like Mikhail Bakunin, conservative militarists like Georges Boulanger, and voices who fought for freedom like Frederick Douglass in this expansion of Paradox Interactive's popular historical society simulation.
|Funko Pop! Deluxe: Star Wars - Duel of The Fates - Qui Gon Jinn... *||46,26 EUR||Buy|
Three additional historical French characters are available to pre-order Voice of the Poeple: Prime Minister Georges Clemenceau, author and political thinker Alexis de Tocqueville, and Jules Brunet, French military adviser to the Shogunate of Japan.
The release of Voice ot the People will be accompanied by a major free update to Victoria 3 available to all Victoria players. This update includes the new Agitator system, which allows individual characters to push for political reforms that may not be supported and desired by the current government. There will also be new political ideologies for France, changes to the world map and revisions to the legislative and revolution processes, among many other changes.
Victoria 3: Voice of the People will be available from May 22, 2023 at the suggested retail price of 14,99 euros.
Features of Victoria 3: Voice of the People:
• Over 60 New Historical Characters: Players will discover new alternate histories featuring real historical characters such as John Brown, Emmeline Pankhurst or Enver Pasha.
• Special Agitator Activities: Players can support the agitators by giving them posts as interest group leaders, or alternatively by exiling them to reduce their influence. In some cases, exiles from other nations can also be invited into one's society to benefit from their ideas.
• Unique French Content: There are new events, journal missions and choices inspired by French history. For example, advantages can be used in North Africa, one of the many royal candidates can be supported or a strong French empire can be established in Europe and worldwide.
• New French Buildings: Historical French buildings are added to the map.
• New Artwork: A unique map for Voice of the People, with a new Art Nouveau design. New animations for revolutions highlight interest groups in a revolt. Also, new clothing and uniforms will be added for many societies.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 3.10.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.