Gearbox Publishing und Magic Design Studios geben bekannt, dass Have a Nice Death ab heute auf Nintendo Switch und PC (Steam und Steam Deck) verfügbar ist. Das schaurig-charmante 2D-Action-Roguelike erscheint zum Preis von 24,99 Euro.
After a successful year in Early Access on Steam, it's time for millions of mortals around the world to don their cloaks and grab their scythes as they take on the role of Death, the CEO of Death Incorporated. With the full release, players can explore eight procedurally generated departments (worlds) where they can meet unforgettable characters and use over 70 weapons and spells to set Death Inc. back to normal.
Have a nice Death development was 'amazing'
"All of us at Magic Design Studios are extremely excited for all mortals to finally be able to experience the full game and Death Incorporated," said Simon Dutertre, Lead Game Designer at Magic Design Studios. "The development of Have a Nice Death has been incredible - from our big announcement at the Game Awards to the release of the game into Early Access - the support we've received means a lot to us. We especially want to say thank you to our Early Access players who have given us so much valuable feedback - which has helped in developing a Hack'n'Scythe adventure not only for us but also for roguelike fans. Whether you're new to Have a Nice Death or have been playing since Early Access, we hope you enjoy your time with Death Inc.!”
"Magic Design Studios has created an unforgettable roguelike that represents the studio's incredible creativity and decades of game design experience," said Yoon Im, President of Gearbox Publishing San Francisco. “All of us at Gearbox Publishing are proud of what the studio has achieved. From day one we believed in the team and supported them in their mission to create a roguelike like no other. With the chillingly charming style, humorous storytelling, interesting characters, and fast-paced combat of Have a Nice Death, we believe it is a unique roguelike that all fans of the genre will enjoy.”
For new Death Inc. recruits who need a refresher on the game, Have a Nice Death is a delightfully dark roguelike adventure in which you take on the role of Death, head of the underworld organization responsible for processing souls in the afterlife . As the company's top executive, players explore the chillingly charming, procedurally generated departments of corporate headquarters to apprehend and rehabilitate the rogue employees who have ignored corporate intent and snatched far too many souls from Earth.
However, getting the department bosses – also known as nuisances – and their minions under control is a difficult task that will take several attempts. Luckily, players have an arsenal of over 70 weapons, spells, and powerful upgrades at their disposal to get the job done and show them who's boss!
|Nintendo Switch Console (OLED Model) White + Metroid Prime... *||379,98 EUR||Buy|
Today's full release of Have a Nice Death has "Death Inc."'s seal of approval for a chillingly charming roguelike. The release includes a bunch of new content introduced with today's launch update, as well as all of the delightfully morbid content from previous major updates that fans loved in Early Access (a list of changes since Early Access is here). For Early Access players worried about starting over with the full version of Have a Nice Death, fear not – you can use your Early Access saves.
Thanks to the launch update, which brings new content available today, one can enter the eighth division of Death Inc., the time division. This new department is full of deadly surprises, like new bosses, enemies and weapons, the ending of the gameplay, Quality of Death improvements and much more. Death Inc. is also rumored to have several secrets in this department.
Have a Nice Death Launch Version Features:
- Welcome to Death Incorporated - Discover and explore the eight chillingly charming, procedurally generated divisions of Death Inc., where you'll meet a variety of unforgettable characters — like your friendly assistant, Pump Quinn — who's always up for the latest office gossip.
- Reap What You Sow - Sharpen your skills (and scythe) in fast-paced hack 'n' slash combat, using over 70 unique weapons and spells to find and upgrade for devastating combos.
- Death Never Sleeps - Since death never dies, use your experience and loot to defeat the numerous minions and bosses in every division of Death Incorporated... again and again. A performance rating after each run guarantees the unlocking of interesting items and improvements that will help you on your journey.
- When Life Gives You Curses - Gaining more power is a contentious choice in Death Incorporated culture. For example, a Curse upgrade for yourself could result in the Labor Inspector granting boosted powers to your minions, or even worse, increasing the cost of coffee and other essential items for your labor.
- Prove You're the Underworld's Best Boss - After your first adventure in Death, Inc., there's still a lot of work to do to prove you're the best boss. From special challenges, to newly unlocked difficulty modes that offer unique reward modifiers, to completing your pit book with all weapons, spells, curses, and upgrades, your "to-do" list is far from finished.
- You're in charge - make your playthrough the best experience for you, boss. With various settings options, such as sound and language settings, as well as completely free button mapping for controllers - you can customize your experience as you wish before jumping into Hack'n'Scythe.
* = affiliate link. If you purchase via one of the links, we receive a portion of the purchase price as a commission. There are no additional costs for you, but you can support our portal by doing so. Last updated on September 25.09.2023, XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. Images from Amazon PA API.