Paradox Interactive has announced the release of Overlord, a full expansion for Stellaris focused on new empire management features. Overlord is now available for all PC platforms at a suggested retail price of EUR 19,99.
The expansion adds a host of new mechanics that grant players an unprecedented level of control over their galactic domains, from powerful new megastructures to deeper interactions with minion systems.
Rulers make the rules
Originally released in May 2016, Stellaris is celebrating its 3.4th anniversary with a host of free new in-game cosmetic options for player empires, as well as a main game deal with the biggest discount in the title's history on Steam. In addition, the new update XNUMX "Cepheus" is now available free of charge for all Stellaris players and expands the game with new content and quality updates created by the Stellaris Custodian team.
The features of the Overlord expansion:
- The rulers make the rules:
With new mechanics for vassals, the roles for additional subjects can be defined - players can create new specialized empires to grow into economic superpowers, military specialists and technological creators. They negotiate or demand treaties and agreements between their vassals to determine the future of dozens of worlds, and reap the benefits!
- The brightest star must lead them:
Players can locate and reunite shattered empires! In the vast galaxies they encounter other unique enclaves, from mysterious Shroudwalkers to militaristic mercenaries and wily salvage workers. They can be used to forge mutually beneficial relationships in order to earn their unique services, or they can be forcibly subjected to one's rule.
- Five New Origins:
- Imperial fiefdom – Starting as a specialized ruler, you may one day rule the entire galaxy.
- With the slingshot to the stars – The decayed remains of a quantum catapult have been discovered nearby - what mysteries might be revealed if you're clever enough to reactivate them?
- underground – A species adapted to life underground, excelling in mining and archeology. Now it's time to see what awaits them far, far above the surface!
- Instructor of the Shroud – Through evolving in contact with the curious psykers known as the Shroudwalkers, your own empire has learned a great deal about mind expansion!
- Progenitor Hive – With the right leadership, the Empire of the Hivemind can achieve more than ever before... but without the right leadership, the Hive will collapse.
- Planning for the future and demonstrations of power:
- New technological feats give the Empire the edge it needs to become the dominant force across the galaxy.
- Orbital Rings expand influence (as well as defense capabilities) and increase demonstrations of power from your planet farther into space.
- Hyper-Relays allow your fleets to get their way faster than ever before.
- Quantum catapults offer players new ways to react faster in the galaxies while simultaneously projecting the Force, although it is a perilous journey for the fleet with no way back.
- Four new music tracksto be inspired to rise to greatness.
|Xbox Microsoft Console Series X 1TB (RRT-00010) (RRT00010) -... *||598,89 EUR||Buy|
Last updated on 26.05.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate Links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API. * = Affiliate links. Images from Amazon PA API